April 13, 2008

It Is The Veteran...


It is the VETERAN...not the preacher, who has given us freedom of religion.

It is the VETERAN...not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press.

It is the VETERAN...not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the VETERAN...not the campus organizer, who has given us freedom to assemble.

It is the VETERAN...not the lawyer, who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the VETERAN...not the politician, who has given us the right to vote.

PLEASE USE THAT RIGHT WISELY, BY VOTING FOR THE ONE WHO WILL COMMIT THEMSELVES TO THE CAUSE OF ASSURING THAT THE RIGHTS ACHIEVED BY SO MUCH SACRIFICE WILL NEVER BE LOST... FOR ANY REASON!

2 comments:

Papa Frank said...

I've seen this sentiment before over at hermit's place and it is SO TRUE and something that main stream America does not think about. We owe our veterans an enormous debt of gratitude and respect. Our voting should always reflect that.

Jan said...

Jason..I guess I missed it over there at Hermit's..I would have borrowed it then.

I received it in an email this afternoon, and thought it was too good not to share.

I hope the people really will try to look at all the candidates with eyes wide open, and vote for the one who will build our country up, and not allow it to be torn apart.

I think this may be one of the most important elections of all time.